Your search for “"Uncategorized"” gave approximately 1 result:
Thursday, November 27, 2014, 4:12 PM - An Australian woman had to be rescued by firefighters after she was swallowed by a sinkhole while hanging up laundry in her backyard Tuesday.
Christina Beaumont, 52, had to tread water for twenty minutes when the three-metre hole opened up under her feet, submerged her in water.
A neighbour heard her cries for help and contacted firefighters who rescued her with ropes.
Australian woman swallowed by sinkhole while hanging up laundry
Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.